Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holidays 2010

Well this years Christmas came and went so quickly, it seemed so much shopping to do and  wrapping but before I knew it, it was here. The tree went up early December and came down 3 days after Christmas. I was happy to see it go up but so happy to see it go down.
Ally was excited for Christmas she got so much stuff. Barbies, princess, barbie camper, clothes, books, IXL, tag, candy, pillow pet etc. It was crazy, although she seemed to love it all. A spoiled girl really, but I love to be able to do that! Connor got a car ramp thing called Lil Zoomers by fisher price and a ball to crawl after, well when he is ready to crawl. Santa was good to these kids sheesh!
I can honestly say Christmas pictures at Sears was okay, Connor being so serious wouldnt smile, but Ally sure did. The two of them really looked cute. If only they were in the same mood. I love Connor normally smiles when he interacts with Ally. It just makes me happy to see them love one another, like I hoped they would. I just hope they appreciate the pictures as they are adults because it is so crazy to get there, have them clean, smiling etc.
As for seeing the man in the suit, aka Santa, well the lineup was crazy but it was cute. The video was nice. Ally freaked me out in line, she was gonna ask for a haunted house, not sure why but.....I told her Santa wouldnt come to our house if she asked for that, lol. So she asked for princesses, after she so happily informed Santa that her brother was "bad" at Nana and Papa's the other night. Seems we made the mistake of going to Barry's Christmas work party at the Raceway and had to come home. My son would not take a bottle and therefore our first night out since his arrival was ruined, lol.
As for New Years Eve, it was nothing notable. We spent the night in as a family, I tried to get Ally excited for the ball to drop but it didnt interest her. So we had some Nachos and some fruit and some wine, even Ally had some wine. I fell asleep by 1130. So there was no ball drop. In the morning I woke to realize Ally was in my bed, Connor was in my bed, the dog was in there as well, As for Barry, he was in Ally's bed. It seems Ally and I were tangled together and Barry didnt want to wake us. Poor guy!
The holidays were magical and I am sad that it is all over but the memories made are totally unforgettable!

No comments:

Post a Comment