Friday, October 29, 2010

Newbie Blogger

So I have decided to throw my hat in this whole blogging stuff, and if you know me, well you would be surprised as I am not techy at all. I am doing this to perhaps post my thoughts as I am currently home on mat leave with my two kids and perhaps my deepest thoughts can be boring to my husband day in and out. Perhaps partly too to record my life as it seems to be moving so slow yet so fast?
I am juggling so many roles right now, struggling to find that balance, to have those "aha" moments. I am trying to be a wife, a mother, a friend, a daughter, a sister, and left sometimes wondering where does me time really fit in? I am currently on weight watchers have been for 6 weeks and for the first time in 10 years I am successful so far, but yet I cant seem to find a half an hour to work out each day, as someone usually needs me. Today, I worked out. Today, I started this blog......New leaf? Aha moment, a balance, dunno!

No comments:

Post a Comment